The Black Company Forum Index The Black Company

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thanks for the update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neotropic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Thanks for the update Reply with quote

Thanks for updating SK List mod. Now to wait for our guild leader to create a LUA file. Was one of the mods we have been planning on adding to our site (and me to my application) as well as various CT mods (Raid tracker was one). Just been waiting for an update on how the lua file was outputted, if any changes were made. Character Profiler had many, sheesh.

I'm working on adding various mods to work with an application I have spent many years on. Since the 2.0 release I was delayed big time.

The first Guild Manager. (http://www.immersionguild.com/ not official site)
Since 1998 and been through MANY changes. Established for D1 and D2 and those are now long gone. Been working on it, when I have time to incorporate WoW mods. Seeing WoW is the most popular game atm. Ideally was meant to work for any games. Still can, but my main focus now is WoW. Used to work for EQ, Diablo and DoAC. But I nixed all those games from it.

Once I get some of the most useful mods worked into this, I will be releasing once again. Just waiting on some mods to be updated Smile Adding them extremely easy.

Thanks guys for your hard work.

No pun intended, but PHPbb has many security issues Wink

Peace!
Joehunk

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Credit where credit is due. I am not the author of the SK_List mod. That was written by someone with better phpBB kung fu than I have, and I thank him for it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: