The Black Company Forum Index The Black Company

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Collected Feature Requests

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joehunk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Collected Feature Requests Reply with quote

I am going to continue to maintain this thread to track feature requests. Post on this forum if you have a request, and I will reflect it here. Again, I am currently not adding features, but I would like to collect them in case I do, or in case someone else comes and helps out.

I will also assign all feature requests a status:
  • Evaluating - The feature request has been acknowledged, but I have not decided whether it's going to make it into a release yet.
  • Accepted - The feature is going to make it into a release. Once I (or someone else) starts adding features again, I will also try to note what version it's scheduled for.
  • Implemented - Present in the released version
  • Rejected - We decided not to implement this feature. I will try to note the reasoning behind this decision as well. Rejections are not necessarily final. If you see a rejection and disagree with the reasoning, please post!

Feature:
Option to hide absent players and display rank in relative, not absolute order on /sk spam and in the window.

Feature:
Third-party plug-in API. Ability for 3rd parties to develop UI mods that act as plug ins to SK and implement their own special policies, behaviors, etc. This API will be stable so you don't have to change your plug in every time SK has a revision.

Feature:
Countdown timer (configurable) for closing bidding.

Feature:
For synching across multiple raids, allow someone from each raid to open bidding.

Feature:
Allow synch-ers and synch-ees to turn on off sending/receiving of synchs on a list-by-list basis.

Feature:
Time stamp lists (with server time if possible) and warn people if a synch is coming in with an identically named list and an older time stamp.

Feature:
Allow tie breakers among newly-inserted people to be turned off in an options dialog.

Feature:
Allow the loot master to cancel a bid without closing (/sk cancel)

Feature:
Add an option to turn on/off freezing. When off, everyone moves up the list whether present or not.

Feature:
Ability to rename a list

Feature:
Loot classes. Several guilds give certain classes of people loot preference over others. "Preference" means that a particular player will receive an item if he is the highest on the list out of all other people who also have preference. Someone without preference may only beat people who also do not have preference. For instance mains might get preference over alts. People with over XYZ% attendance might get preference over those with less. Optionally, this feature should support that sometimes preference varies by item type...for instance mains get preference over alts for T2 leggings in MC but nothing else.

Feature:
Display "last seen" date for players, or provide some way of tracking attendance.

Feature:
Some way to inform users that Auto-list mode is enabled, to explain confusing behavior if they expect to be operating on the currently-selected list.

Feature:
Ability to move bid announcements to a channel other than raid.

Feature:
Allow use of the "guild" channel as well as "raid" for synching lists.

Feature:
Some sort of UI to track bidding, allow the loot master to view and cancel bids, etc.

Feature:
Respond to bid requests that are made when bidding is not open.

Feature:
Allow the user to spam lists to channels other than raid.

Feature:
Extend the bidding system to support alts. For instance, someone may be on the raid as an alt, but wants to bid using the list position of their main. Currently, the person may only bid against the position of the toon they are currently playing.

Feature:
Add a config option for multi-group synching that allows everybody present on any raid to move up on any drop in any of the raids being synched.

Feature:
Allow searching for a player like /sk find, but in a GUI.
Reason: A Gui would be nice, but /sk find is concise and fills its role.

Feature:
Ability to open bidding for any item that can be loot linked (backpack, etc.)
Reason: If the item can be loot linked, you can always loot link it in the chat window, then alt-click on that.

Feature:
Allow transmission of individual lists (i.e., a version of /sk sync that sends one list only).

Feature:
Change behavior of /sk sync such that, if the person receiving the sync has some lists that the person sending the sync does not, those lists are not deleted.

Feature:
Currently, the mod rolls tie breakers between people that are inserted at the bottom of the list. We should display people that are in the tie breaker range.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: