The Black Company Forum Index The Black Company

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SK adding and dissapearing issues 2.11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firaza

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: SK adding and dissapearing issues 2.11 Reply with quote

Well First things first, I would like to say I'm happy with suicide kings, My guilds currently using the 2.11, but we've had a couple issues, we have 5 officers assigned to having SK running, to Sync and save our loot reel, Last night in MC and I've seen this issue before but last night I added 15 people to the loot reel, Sync'd it and right after the sync 5 of those 15 dissapeared off the loot reel. everyone received the sync but not everything updated, is this a problem with too many SK's running at the same time or what? well we've had issues with this type of thing happening before, Suicided people popping back up to the top above everyone right after, it seems to affect the Pally list the most. We're just having people dissapearing and suicided people issues, I'm curious if a possible fix is able to happen?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here we added 2 priests lastnite in MC and taday one of them has poofed
Joehunk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, I havent had many reports of sync flakiness, and I certainly haven't seen any myself. Are your lists unusually large (ours were in the 100-120 person range for the whole raid)? Do you use custom channel, or do you use the raid auto-synch?

Of course, in our raid, we usually had the same few people running lists. If you have different leaders on different nights, I can see lots of opportunity for "synch viruses" to spring up. A "synch virus" isn't due to a bug in the mod, just due to someone without the latest list sending out a synch, which then other people send out, etc., etc.

At the end of the day, the only foolproof measure against this is to back up the lists at least every day, either right before entering the game or right after leaving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: