The Black Company Forum Index The Black Company

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What am I doing wrong?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:23 am    Post subject: What am I doing wrong? Reply with quote

Created a raid
Did /sk master
Opened the window with /sk and made sure it's on AutoList mode
/sk noroll tells everyone that they haven't rolled yet

BUT...

/roll 1000 by the members of the raid does nothing at all

Help!

Also... the Inactive/Active button is confusing! When it says "Inactive" does that mean that SK is currently Active?
Trurl

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the Inactive/Active button is confusing. If the button says Inactive then it is Inactive, and if it says Active it is Active. It is confusing because normally clicking a button in a UI will do what the button says, so if you see it saying Active, then you think clicking it will make the mod Active, which isn't what it does. Bad UI design. It really should be a check box instead.

Anyway, in order for SK to capture rolls it needs to be in Active mode, so click the Active/Inactive button so it shows Active.
Joehunk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that is probably my biggest travesty of good UI design in SK. I still maintain it's better that SW Stats using a slider bar to select what stat each sub window tracks. THAT took me a while to figure out. But they have fixed that now (changed it to a drop down), so I guess I need to change mine too since I have no one to point to and say, "but...it's not THAT bad!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks for clearing that up.

I tried in both modes though and it still wasn't capturing the rolls.

Shame because everything else worked fine if I manually did an /sk insert <name> <roll>

It would just take a while to insert 40 members into the list Sad
Joehunk

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also keep in mind that if you are in a group, you must be the /sk master to capture rolls. I thought it gave you an error if you were active and not the master and someone rolls. If not I need to fix that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Black Company Forum Index -> Suicide Kings All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: